Friday, March 11, 2011

1st paid babysitter…

Kennedy is AWESOME and Brin LOVES her. She comes over on Wednesday nights so that I can go to spin class at the HF Racquet Club. She gets to the house about 7:45pm and I am home by 10pm. Brin is all smiles when Kennedy comes in the front door and crawls to her faster than I have seen her crawl.  It is too cute!P11209851st night with Kennedy babysitting

On the 2nd night babysitting, I asked Kennedy to give Brin her bottle and change her diaper. Brin has been VERY wiggly on the changing table lately making diapering DIFFICULT. On Thursday when Nick and I went in to get Brin up, we noticed a bulge by her ankle and she was a little wet. When we took off her sleeping bag we discovered this…

P1120986P1120987

Her diaper was at her ankle! SOO FUNNY!

No comments: