Thursday, April 30, 2009

3 Interviews down...1 to go!

Well, I went to my (Suzzi) portion of the adoption interviews on Tuesday. I have to say that I was not as nervous as I thought I would be for the days leading up to it. That day I was a little nervous, but not as much as I usually am for things that I don't know what to expect. When I got there, I met with Bob in his office. We talked about things from family make up to adjective to describe Nick and myself. It was a very easy conversation, which left me feeling good. The interview lasted about 2 hours. I really am not sure though because I got into the office about 9:25 and not one of the 3 clocks in the office worked. So, needless to say, I really have no idea how long the interview portion lasted. After the interview, Bob set me up in a conference room where I had to take a personality/ behavior test. The test was 180 questions. I had to take it in regards to myself and then I had to take it thinking about Nick. As most people know, I am not the best test taker in the world...in fact, I am probably one of the SLOWEST test takers, so I finished about 12:15. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Actually, I was probably more nervous about the dumb test than I was about discussing the last 31 years of my life.
So, now we are done with 3 of the interviews, and Bob told me to tell Nick that I did good...so I am hoping that means something GREAT! Bob comes out to our house next Friday to check it out and hopefully we will have more info after that meeting is thru.
Now onto PROJECTS in and around the house before Bob comes! YIKES!!!
landscaping, fence, new rug, curtains, another new rug, wall decor, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, new couch delivered, and I am sure the list just CONTINUES! Hmmm...I wonder what things will get done by next Friday? :)

No comments: