Saturday, November 20, 2010

More recent pics…

Not too much new going on here. Just getting ready for Thanksgiving at home. It has been almost 6 years since I forgot to put the turkey in the oven on Thanksgiving! Whoops! Lets hope that this year will be better! We are excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Fonner and Uncle Tim and Aunt Kelly over the holiday.

I am going back to work on Monday! BOOOOO! I thought I was ready but as the day get closer,I get sadder! Brin will be with Nona on Monday and Nick will have her on Tuesday. That should make for no tears for me…but you NEVER know!

Today is Brins 6 month mark. Nick and I are having a hard time with where the time has gone…I know, I know, it has only been 6 months…just wait til she turns 18…BUT IT’S BEEN 6 MONTHS!! We are overjoyed with her and feel so blessed for the sacrifice of others to give us the happiness we have always wanted and worked so hard to get!

Brin will have her 6 month check up on Wednesday, so I will post her stats then, but for now here are a few recent pictures to hold you over!

P1110485Just practicing for some Christmas picturesP1110488Another sleepy night & CRAZY position for sleeping!P1110494First time in a shopping cart. We were Christmas shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond.P1110495P1110498P1110509P1110535

I can NOT take it…she is SOOOO CUTE!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

She IS so cute! I just can't stand it. I cannot believe it's been 6 months. It just happens so fast, doesn't it!?