Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mr. MOM

On Monday, we got home from running errands early so, we  decided to go for a walk. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, about 68-70 degrees with blue skies. We were able to take our favorite route which is about 2.5 miles thru the park and a little bit of Flossmoor. Nick had not yet tried to use the carrier with Brin, so he decided it was time. They looked soo cute together and Brin was happy. Nick on the other hand was a trooper…because the carrier is made for a walking person, it really didn’t fit right on him. The baby was “floating” just above his lap, which made for a workout for Nick. She never really stayed in place, kind of flopping around…but she was happy the whole time…even after puking a little bit on Nicks legs (note to self…don’t feed the baby 5 minutes before going for a 45 minute walk where she flops around) Not sure he will want to carry her again like that, but it was a nice break for me…I only had Lola. I love our walks…I am already feeling like I am going to miss them as the weather gets colder. P1110321

1 comment:

Meeta Mae said...

Hey.. When I used them I loosened the straps all the way so she sat on my lap and was the carrier was basically a belt... still a bit wiggly but less stress on the back.

Just a thought!

So cute guys!!!

Allaina