Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brin and Daddy kind of day

One Saturday a few weeks ago, I was cleaning the house and Nick and Brin were in her room playing. As I walked by I couldn’t help but take a few pictures of what was going on. They were playing in her tent, setting her tent up with a kitchen, library, having a tea party, skyping grandma, playing the piano and reading lots of books. At first Brin had a very hard time understanding that Nick was out of his chair and was OK…She has seen his chair next to the bed and been in bed with us before, and even seen him on the floor but on this day…it took her a little while to be ok with his chair being empty in our room and the 2 of them playing in her room.

When Nick was ready to get up from the floor, I was outside using the snow blower, so I was unavailable to help him get up…Brin was right there to help. Nick asked her to get his chair from the other room and bring it to him…it got stuck a few times, but was able to follow oral directions and get the chair to him. I was quite impressed with her. P1140362P1140367P1140368P1140371

No comments: