Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You are INCREDIBLE!!

I sit here and can hear Brin talking to herself as she tries to fall asleep and I can’t help but think about how lucky we are to have her home with us! Our lives have become more full than we ever could have expected with her in our life. I have always been a person who is affected by the meaning and words in a song. I cried the first time I heard this song by Christina Perri. Now, I know that this song is intended as a love song…however, the words describe so much of how I feel about being Brins parent, waiting for Brin,  and the love that I have for her as a her parent.

Dearest Briny,

You are our beautiful girl! We have loved you for a thousand years and will love you for a thousand more! There were days that we thought our dream of you would never come true. We thank God everyday for you! You are our love story. We will do our best to show you our love for you and help you grow to be the best you can be. You are so funny, you love so truly, you are a lot sweet and a little “stinker”, you love to hug us when we are hurt and ask us “what happen?”, you love pizza as if it were not going to be tomorrow, you love Lola, you are tough, you are smart, YOU ARE LOVED!!!

Love FOREVER,

Mommy & Daddy

No comments: