Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A few recent randoms…

I found Nick and Brin watching gymnastics YouTube videos the other day. They were soo cute…I think we are looking at a gymnast and her coach! She sat on his lap for at least 10 minutes just watching and they would talk about it  too…it made my heart melt! P1140400I found Brin feeding Lola one day…she knew exactly what she was doing…this kid is soo observant…it’s CRAZY!!!P1140405Before work last Monday, I was getting the last things ready before we left, I walked into our bedroom to find this…Brin standing on Nick’s footplate and the two of them in conversation about her first day at Aunt Nona’s house.

P1140406Coloring with Morgan at their daddies Rugby game. P1140482Opening a Christmas present from the Sauber’s. Thank You Sauber’s. We LOVE Elmo here!P1140489

No comments: