Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back in the swing…

Well, It has been about 2 1/2 weeks since my last post…Life has been SOO BUSY…I went back to work on the 25th and am getting into the routine. Nona has been able to watch Brin while I was at work. It has been wonderful…I plan to take Brin to work tomorrow as Nona is starting her new job. Nona will be working 2 days a week at a Pre-School and she will watch Brin on the other days…Mon/Wed/Fri. We feel SOO lucky to have her for that time. We are not sure what we will do for the other 2 days…but we still have time. I am only working thru the 7th of September and then will be off for Maternity leave until November 22nd. I am SUPER excited for the time with Brin. We plan to participate in a Gymboree class and hopefully a Baby Talk class once a week. I am sure that we will visit work often (as I can’t stay away…though I am trying to practice letting go). We want to get to the zoo and apple orchard, the pumpkin patch will be calling our names as well. Brin is still small for those trips but I think Nick and I have been looking forward to those “family outings” for so long that we can’t wait any longer. I know we will be SUPER busy while I am off…I am sure November 22nd is going to be a VERY difficult day for me after all the time spent with B. But we won’t think about that day just yet!

No comments: