Monday, August 9, 2010

The room is coming together!

Well, we are nearing the completion of Brin’s room. We still have a few things to finish up…like hang pictures and shelves. I am REALLY happy with how it is turning out. It has taken me a little while to love it…it just wasn’t feeling like it all worked…but it is feeling good to me now. I love to sit in the comfy chair with the lamp on above us and read to Brin or just feed her. The room is feeling very calm and relaxing to me…I think I LOVE IT! :)

P1100196

My favorite spot to sit in the room…that chair is sooo COMFY!!

P1100197

Books and toys.

 P1100199

Ikea desk and cabinet that we use as a changing table…it works very well for Nick.  The owl picture is going to be hung on the wall…just haven’t done it yet.

 P1100200

Brin sleeping as I took pictures of her room. She was SUPER tired tonight! P1100201 The closet!P1100203

The close up of the closet.

P1100204

A look into the room from the doorway.

P1100202

ALL of the things that will go on shelves as soon as we can get them up.

No comments: