Monday, February 7, 2011

Our 2 Little Sickies…

So, Brin is running about a 100.6 temp and Lola has an ear infection….Nick called the Dr.’s office this morning to see what we should do about Brin…she has had a runny nose for a few days and then started last night with a croupy sounding cough…Dr. Amin wants us to monitor her for 24 hours while administering Motrin every 6 hours and fluids every 30 minutes. She slept a lot during the day today but this evening she has not slept more than 20 minutes at a time. She FINALLY has fallen asleep. Tomorrow we will all lay low ( I called in sick) and hope that she is feeling better SOON! When I got home from work I noticed Lola’s ear was fire engine red and VERY “DIRTY” on the inside. I called the vet and they wanted to see her right away…so I packed up Brin and Lola and off we went. Lola ended up needing and antibiotic cream/steroid for her ear…let hope that works. Let me just say…it has been one H*&%% of a day…Work was crazy and then home to this…I am EXHAUSTED!!!

Here are some pics of our little sickies:

P1120761P1120763P1120765P1120766

No comments: